Pay Property Tax Online
1. Submit Owner's Information Form
You will receive via email property tax statement and options to pay online...
OPTION1: Make a Bank Deposit to Belize Bank: 126714010120002 – San Pedro Town Council
– Include in the Reference: New Tax No., Your Full Name – Property Tax
– Send a copy of the Payment to whatsapp: +501 673-2192 or email: [email protected] along with: New Tax No. – Your Full Name – Property Tax
PAY ONLINE WITH ANY LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD
OPTION 2: Make Direct Payment with any local or international Credit Card Via Atlantic Bank Online Portal:
Use Customer Number and Tax Number given by the Property Tax Department:
*Note please contact the Property Tax Department for updated statement before paying via this portal.
The San Pedro Town Council’s authority to charge property fees is vested in the Town’s Property Evaluation Act, Chapter 65 of the Laws of Belize.
In accordance with s. 19 of the Town’s Property Evaluation Act, Chapter 65:
- The rate to be levied in respect of unoccupied property shall be in respect of property of the value of $300 and over, a rate not exceeding 2% per annum; and in respect of property of a value less than $300, the sum of one dollar.
- The rate to be levied in respect of occupied property shall be in respect of property of the annual value in excess of $35, a rate not exceeding 12.5% per annum; and respect of property of an annual value less than $35, a rate not exceeding 3% per annum.
Property Fees are due and payable on April 1 of each year.