Liquor License Application
Liquor License Application - New & Renewal
1. Submit Online Application
2. Pay application fee of $100
Note: In accordance with the Intoxicating Liquor Licensing Act the San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board meets on a quarterly basis in January, April, July and October. Applicants who miss these meeting or would like their applications considered before these dates may pay a $100 for a Special Meeting.
Complaint Form - Liquor License Holders
1. Submit Complaint Form
“Liquor” means any wine, spirits, ale, porter, cider, perry, liqueurs, cordials, and other spirituous or fermented beverage of an intoxicating nature. The sale of any liquor requires that the seller be in possession of a valid liquor license.
The San Pedro Liquor Licensing Board is responsible for the distribution of all liquor licenses for San Pedro Town.
The procedures for obtaining a liquor license are as follows:
- Obtain an application form (third schedule four (4) copies) from the San Pedro Town Council’s Office.
- Place an advertisement in any local newspaper at least 14 days before the meeting and attach the clipping of the ad with the completed application form. This copy should be sent to the San Pedro Town Council’s Office, and other copies should be forwarded to Police Department, Health Department and the Fire Department.
- Applications are reviewed quarterly, January, April, July and October of each year. However; a special meeting may be convened at a cost of $100.00 if the customer wishes to commence selling immediately.
- Applicants should be present at the meeting. After approval, a Liquor License is issued to the license holder. These documents should be displayed in their establishment in a conspicuous manner as failure to do so is an offense.
Types of license:
- Publican General is for sale of liquor either by wholesale or retail in unbroken packages.
- Publican Special – is for sale of liquor by retail and for consumption on the premises.
- Hotel is for sale of liquor either by retail or in sealed containers for consumption on the premises.
- Restaurant is for sale of liquor in the restaurant for consumption only with a full meal.
- Shop is for sale of liquor in sealed containers only for the consumption off the premises.
- Membership is for the supply and sale of liquor by retail to members of the club and their guest for consumption on the premises.
- Malt & Cider is for the sale of wine, ale, beer and cider for consumption on the premises.
- Beer is for the sale of beer in sealed containers only for consumption off the premises.
- Special License/extension – is for the sale of liquor by retail at a specific place and between the hours specified.